2006-12-16

Firearms Accessories

I [not so] recently got a few new "toys" for my AR-15 and my Beretta.

For the Beretta I got a Crimson Trace grip:















The thing I like most about it is that it doesn't harm the look or size of the gun (the 92FS is already big enough). Notice that there was a requirement to put laser warnings on the side of the gun. Unbelievable - WARNING: Don't look down the barrel or you might get hit by a laser.
Since I took this photo they fell off somewhere, I don't know where they went.

















And I also got a couple new gadgets for the AR-15. First is a EOTech holographic sight. This is basically a red-dot sight, but way cooler. It uses holographic technology instead of optics to produce the dot. This means that no matter where the dot is on the screen it's always on target.

















I also got a laser and weapon light that mounts under the barrel.
































And this is what the finished product looks like:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home